Thursday, March 1, 2007

When Will It Be Spring?!

I am getting SO TIRED of winter! I guess I have nothing to complain about with the eastern part of the country getting hammered by all of the winter storms, but winter just seems so long this year! This year it seems like a real winter here in Utah! Usually we have snow and then it melts and then it snows again and so on, but this winter we have had so much snow! By March 1st things are usually warming up, but as I look outside right now there is just snow and it feels so cold!

It is always nice to have something to look forward to and I'm happy to say that my Mom is coming for a visit in two weeks! My brother and sis-in-law will drive her down from Canada and we will meet half way in Missoula, Montana, spend the night there and then drive back with her to Salt Lake City. She is going to be here for about a month or so. I am looking so forward to it. I haven't seen her since the end of June when my Dad passed away. This time we are getting together for some relaxation and fun, not for hospital visits (hopefully!) and things like that! I have already started making a list of all of the hot spots that we are going to visit and where we are going to shop and just general things to do. There is alot to do here in Salt Lake and the surrounding area and we always do it up right when my relatives come to visit. We don't seem to see each other very much these days and sometimes it's hard living so far away from each other, but we do the best we can!

At the end of March it will be our eight year anniversary. I think it's 8?! I am terrible with the date of our anniversary. I have to actually think of the date, the 29th...maybe because it's kind of a strange date to get married on. It just seems weird! But then again, we got married in Vegas so that says something right there! Love Vegas! It's only about five or six hours of fast driving from Salt Lake. We need to go again!

We'll I'm off to fool around with some new graphics that I bought. I'm always looking for new and different ways to tweak the web site and I like playing around with graphics even though I'm not that good at it. Here's to a Happy March! I hope you are all doing well!

No comments: