Saturday, March 10, 2007

The other day I was looking on the internet for anime screensavers for my computer and I came across this image. Have you ever seen yourself as a cartoon character? Well, I looked at this image and thought "geez, that really looks like me except in cartoon form". How hilarious is that! So of course I kept it for my computer. I didn't realize what a huge sub culture Japanese anime is! Wow, is there ever alot to it. It's interesting when you start reading about things you really know nothing about and you start thinking about people that live and do such different things than you do. Take my stepson for instance, he is totally into this Norweigan Metal music and music called "Death Metal". I mean, really, what the heck is that all about? Some of the stuff he listens to...I swear! I guess people could say the same for me growing up in the 70's and 80's. I thought that ACDC was cool! According to kids these days...I guess not! Does that mean I'm getting old? Probably! LOL!, but I refuse to give in to that way of thinking! It will be my birthday on April 7th. No, I will NOT tell you how old I am! (*_*)

Today is kind of gloomy out, but quite warm. It is supposed to be in the high 60's on Monday and Tuesday. Yes! That's for me! I am supposed to be cleaning up this house getting ready for my Mom's visit next weekend, but here I sit. I can't believe that it will be almost two weeks since I got sick and I still have my cold! Grrrr!! Enough already!! Wade is down at his Mom's today doing her income tax. He took the laptop and off he went. The biggest thing I have done already today is to clean the kitchen sink! Big deal! I had better get cracking and do something! I don't know what, but there is tons to do so I need to get started! Bye for now!

No comments: