Wednesday, March 14, 2007



All I can say is thank goodness for USPS carrier pickup! I would hate to have to drag all of this stuff to the post office when I ship. I can't believe I used to do that, go to the post office four or more times per week! What a bummer!

This nice stack kept me busy into the wee hours last night and then a few again this morning. I do love it when everyone pays so quickly and I can get it all done like this! It makes everything so much easier!

Boy, I sure didn't get much sleep again last night. I went to bed at almost 3:00 a.m. (yes, that's almost my usual time I hate to admit it), but then I didn't sleep until after four and then I got up at 9:15. I feel like I'm running a few hours short today. That is okay though, today I will be sitting in the salon chair for two or more hours so that will be very relaxing. Being pampered is always good, it just comes too few and far between for me!

It is another nice sunny day today and it will probably be in the high 60's again! I am loving spring! Saturday is driving day, all the way to Missoula Montana, to pick up Mom. I am looking forward to getting out of this city! I love Salt Lake, but sometimes the traffic and concrete just gets to me and I feel the need to get out...even if it's only for a couple of days and most of it is just driving. Seeing some countryside will do me a world of good! It will be nice to see my brother again too and my sis-in-law. That is the only thing I hate about living in the U.S. and them being back "home" in Canada. We don't get to see each other much anymore! Oh well, make the best of it! You all have a great day! Bye for now ~ Stacy

No comments: