Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Pretties In Pink



Hello again ~ today I am sharing just a few pics of
my pink and cream decorations on top of my tv stand.




I took my large, heavy concrete urn from my coffee table
and used it as the centerpiece.  I love how all of these
pretty pastels work together effortlessly...




I have had this little metal sleigh for a few years...it's a
thrift store find.  I filled the inside with vintage hand
painted pink balls along with vintage white glittered
drum and bell ornaments.




On the other side of the urn is a large glass cloche
filled with Christmas ornaments...nothing fancy here,
but I love the way it looks!  The rose topiary trees on
each side are from Target.  I purchased them
several years ago and I still love them!

That's it!  It doesn't take a lot to make a festive
display.  I hope you enjoyed viewing mine!

~Stacy~

3 comments:

One Shabby Old House said...

So many pretty pretty pink things to look at. I love your tree.
Have a very Merry Christmas.

June said...

This is beautiful Stacy! I am crazy over you having found so many pink balls. They aren't easy to find over here. I love the sleigh filled up with so much lovely!!!!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you a Happy New Year sweetie!
much love...

malowanekrzyżykami said...

Wonderfully, I love it