Saturday, December 14, 2013

My Christmas Chandelier



Today I thought that I would share my dining room chandelier.  I usually like
to decorate it for Christmas and in previous years I have had it loaded with
all sorts of Christmas ornaments, florals and baubles.  I wanted to go more
simple this year so I decided on two different types of ornaments.  I wanted
a little pop of color, but not too much!




I decided on these vintage pink ornaments for the very top.  I just love
the look of these...I am totally into silver this year and, of course, my
decor wouldn't be complete without the ubiquitous pink in it!




For the bottom I chose these gorgeous glass angel wing ornaments.  I
found these lovely treasures here in Salt Lake City at a warehouse decor 
store called Tai Pan Trading Company.  They are delicate glass and they
have pretty silver glitter accenting each wing.  I love the way they look
hanging around the bottom of the chandelier.




I managed to find eight of these at the end of the season last year and
they were almost giving them away.  I actually went back a second time
to find more, but they were all sold out!




Here is my little tablescape just below the chandelier.  I found this adorable 
pink crepe paper Christmas tree at my favorite decor boutique, Dear Lizzie.
I just love this tree!  It has silver glitter sparkled around each layer.  The rest
of the display is filled with silver candle holders on top of my large rose
resin mirror.  I love the way the mirror reflects everything!  It's so sparkly!

I hope you enjoyed my chandelier and I would like to
wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

~Stacy~

6 comments:

Heaven's Walk said...

Oh my gosh, girl --- your chandy is just breathtaking! Love those wings with the pink hovering above them! ♥

xoxo laurie

Rachel and Pia's Cottage said...

I love it Stacy! It is beautiful ! :o)

Rachel and Pia's Cottage said...

I love it Stacy! It is beautiful ! :o)

Sweet Melanie said...

I love those winged ornaments on your chandelier!!! I have wanted to decorate some of mine but cannot get the right feel that I like. You really got a great deal when you found so many of them. Love the table centerpiece too...that mirror is gorgeous with how it's adorned!

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Beautiful!!!!
I love those precious angel wings!

Smiles and Blessings,
Dolly

Georgianna said...

Your chandelier is beautiful, dear! The wings are the perfect touch. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas!!