Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sweet Etsy Purchases



Just a short little post today to show you a few sweet purchases that I
made on Etsy in the past week.  I purchased this lovely petite Madonna
figurine a few days back.  In my post below I showed you my other
Madonna figurines on my front table and now I have this sweet little
one to add to my collection.  This is a Tilso piece that is made in Japan
and it is made out of porcelain bisque.





Now I have three of these lovelies in pretty peachy pink.
Does three make it a collection?  I think so...





The other purchase I made this week is this absolutely divine vintage
pink ruffled lampshade.  It has tiers of delicate pink ruffles, gimp type
trim, a pink florette with lace and white lace trim on the bottom.  It
is a clip-on shade for a smaller lamp.  I adore it!  I purchased it from
Debbie of PurpleFlowerFairy on Etsy.  Check out her shop - she has
really pretty treasures.  Her weakness is lamps and lampshades...kind
of like yours truly.  I can't resist them!


That's it for now.  I don't buy alot these days, I tend to sell more than
buy, but I wanted to share these two new additions with you because
I love them so much and think they're so pretty!

Thank you for stopping by.  Leave me a little comment.
I'd love to hear from you today!

~Stacy~

2 comments:

June said...

You really have such beautiful taste and style Stacy. I love, love, love these treasures! Isn't it wonderful what we can find on Etsy?
I sure hope you're staying toasty warm down there in UT my friend!
hugs from me...

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Oh I love the Madonna and the lampshade! There are so many cute lampshades I could just fill my house with lamps!