Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Few Of My Favorite New Blogs!

Well, it's a new year so it's time to get some fresh inspiration for the days ahead!
I recently found some "new to me" blogs that I just love so I thought that I'd
share them with you today!





The first blog that I want to share with you is



I first discovered this fabulous blog by clicking on a link somewhere out there in
blog land and I'm so glad that I found it.  Jacqueline lives here in Utah so I
recognized a few things in her posts and I soon became addicted to her fabulous
blog.  She is an amazing cook and baker and she is also an expert at making the
most beautiful tablescapes that you have ever seen!  She also shares her love of
decorating her home (which is just gorgeous!), her crafting projects and also her
travels and family life.  If you are looking for inspiration in the baking and decorating departments, then click on the link above to go to Jacqueline's wonderful blog home.  Believe me, you will become immersed in her world
and before you know it you will have spent several hours browsing through
all of her wonderful posts and pictures!






The second blog that I want to introduce you to is



I don't know what rock I have been living under, but a Facebook friend of mine
introduced me to Vanna's beautiful blog (thank you Darlene Clement!) and I have
been smitten ever since!  Vanna shares her home decor and her fabulous finds on
a weekly basis.  Her style is French and Shabby and I must say that I fall in love
with almost every single one of her new found treasures that she showcases.  Her
style is really "me" and I think that is why I gravitate to her blog so much.  Plus,
she is a real sweetheart to boot so what's not to like?!  Click on the link above
to visit Vanna and her wonderful world!






The final blog that I am introducing to you today is



I am really in love with this makeup, hair and fashion blog.  I wouldn't usually
showcase a blog like this, but I got hooked on Kate and her hair tutorials on
Pinterest.  You may recognize her from your Pinterest travels.  I'm usually all
about home decor, but after reaching a "certain age" (uggh...my 40's), I am
finding that it is easy to get stuck into a beauty/hair rut and just do the same
thing day in and day out!  I love her makeup reviews and tutorials and her
hair tutorials on Youtube are just the best!  She has taught me how to use a
curling wand to have those nice beachy messy waves instead of having curling
iron "sausage curls" and that has been worth it right there let me tell you!  (*_*)
I feel like my look has been so updated just by changing my hair a little bit.
So click on the link above and take advantage of Kate's expertise...after all, we
can all use a little bit of help/advice in the beauty department don't you think...
even if we don't want to admit it (*raising my hand here*)!

Thanks for coming along with me today.

  I hope you find beautiful inspiration
at all three of these wonderful blogs!

~Stacy~



8 comments:

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

I adore Vanna's blog and all her french eye candy..I also love to shop at her shop..I have known Vanna for over five years and she is the best of the best..Hugs and smiles Gloria

Siobhan said...

thanks for sharing Stacy...off to visit now.

Pollyanna said...

Guess I need to check out some new blogs, thanks for the tips ... also, we had a customer come into the store today who has just discovered your blog and store .... she said she adores your style!! Just thought you would like to know. xoxoxo

lvroftiques said...

Oh my gosh Stacy!! Thank you so much for mentioning me! I totally agree by the way that we love all the same things *winks* And my girl Gloria up there is our third "amigo"! I'm also thanking sweet Darlene for helping me find you too! Geeze I'd better get a post up stat! I did find some wonderful treasures to share this holiday season. I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas and New Years Stacy! Filled with everything wonderful! ((HUGS)) Vanna

Jacqueline said...

Wow, what a surprise when I opened your blog! You are too kind. I am definitely off to visit the others. It was hard during the holidays so hopefully it will be easier now. You are close to 200 followers! That is so cool.

Glad you got my email. I finally got ahold of them and said I would be getting in late the night before and it really wouldn't work. They were great. So I put away Christmas instead! Yeah!!

Have a great snowy day!

Jacqueline said...

Yes, I know Small Things from Pinterest too! She is great. She is now teaching classes about how Pinterest can change your blog.

Loved Delusions of Grandeur too.
Thanks for the shout out and the suggestions!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I love new blogs! I am headed to visit a couple, you made them sound so enticing!!

Carol

June said...

oh goody Stacey, I love finding new blogs and if you like them , I know I will too. I guess you know what I will be doing tonight : )
I hear you guys have been getting tons of snow. We've gotten a few inches but we don't have near what we usually have by now, but we are going to be a minus 14 tonight. Brrrrr!
Stay warm and dry my friend in Utah!
much love...