Monday, January 21, 2013

A Bit Of Beauty For Monday



Today I'm sharing a little bit of beauty from around my home.  It's another
frosty day here in Utah so it's the perfect time to stay indoors and
enjoy what's around me.  I hope you are warm where you are...

This is a newer heavy concrete statue that I picked up this fall when my
Mom and I were out shopping.  I picked up the vintage tiara from an Etsy
shop and the roses are from Costco.  I like to try and have fresh roses
in the house in winter and Costco is the best place to get them!





This urn was was originally gold, and I do have alot of gold in my home,
but I decided to paint it cream.  I added some gilding as well and it really
brought out the pretty swags around the sides.





I am really into crystal and glass right now.  I picked up these cute votive
holders at a great shop in Canada called Bowring.  They have the best
stuff and these were on clearance after Christmas.





This is a little busy for me, but I like it.  It originally started with the rose
tray that I picked up at Bowring as well, but I wanted to add tons of
candles to it for bright cheery look.  I purchased the large pink and silver
candle holders at Tai Pan Trading Company and had all of the clear and
crystal candle holders on hand.  More Costco roses on the table...it all
kind of exploded!  Oh well!

 



I just love these large candle holders!





I also LOVE this tray...it is covered in pink roses!








It's so nice to have cheery roses when it's so cold outside.
I love the colors of these ones!





My little birds are living under this dome for a little while...





This gorgeous teapot (also from Bowring) matches the resin try
on the table.  There were also matching mugs and cups, but they
were all sold out!  Total bummer!





And last, but not least, this pretty "Keep Calm" box is a favorite of mine.
It contained a candle inside and I purchased it at Home Goods.  I love
that store!  The little crown is actually a Christmas tree ornament, but
I keep it out year round.  The large crown is my tree topper that I found
at Hobby Lobby this year.  I'm going to keep this out all year too!

I hope you are having a wonderful day whatever you are doing!

Thanks for coming along today!

~Stacy~

5 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

So many pretty things--and I love those Costco roses!

lvroftiques said...

Everything looks beautiful Stacy! Don't you just love Costco? *winks* The roses are fabulous! I always have them at my house too....I also have that same crown topper *winks* Vanna

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I want some crowns! OK confess, do you ever just wear them around the house and do that regal wave? I would! And the roses, those are gorgeous!

Carol

farmhouse-story said...

so pretty and so many things to love, stacy! cute statue with the tiara:) and i love the mercury candle holders and the teapot!

Jacqueline said...

Oh, goodness, this is quite a shopping spree! That lampshade is to die for. It looks like a beautiful skirt. I love the box too. You had too much fun.