Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Utah Festival Of Trees ~ Part 2!



Hello again!  Today is a continuation of my post on my visit to the Utah
Festival of Trees that took place about a week or so ago.  I hope you enjoy
my pictures and that they give you some inspiration this Christmas season!

The tree above was a smaller floor tree in vibrant PINK!  Wow!  It's even a
little bit too PINK for me!  I bet you can't believe I'm saying that!





This bouquet of paper pinwheel flowers caught my eye!  They looked so
pretty sitting in the large pink bucket beside the Christmas tree!





How about this adorable Frosty The Snowman tree?  I thought he was lovely!





I noticed that several of the trees this year had adorable little woodland
creatures tucked in the branches here and there.  I quite like them.  They
look so natural and sweet.





And of course this is the reason for the entire season now isn't it!





Candyland themed trees are quite popular and I just love them!





A closeup shot of some of the goodies adorning this beautiful tree...





This was a pretty purple and gold tree that had numerous beautiful angel
statues and figurines in front and on the lovely shelf behind.





Here is a lovely smaller floor tree with a Victorian style theme to it.





A parting shot of the beautiful old fur trimmed ice skates beneath the tree.
They remind me of the same skates in my friend, Jo-Anne Coletti's artwork.

Be sure to stop in again.  I have at least two more posts on the Utah
Festival of Trees.  Yes, I took alot of pictures, but everything was
just so lovely that I couldn't help myself!

Until next time,

~Stacy~

3 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

HI honey, how are you doing? I love this, I cannot believe there is soooo many talented people in one area! Tell us again what this benefits and who donates the trees, is it individuals or groups, about what were they selling for? or was it a silent auction? Can't wait for the next post!

Carol

Stacy's Shabby Shoppe said...

Carol ~ the trees are all donated by various individuals and groups. They are sold by silent auction (some for several thousand dollars) and all of the proceeds are donated to Primary Children's Medical Centre here in Salt Lake City. It's a really worthy cause!

Jacqueline said...

I didn't make it to the festival, so it was fun to see it through your camera. How wonderful!