Thursday, December 20, 2012

Final Post - Utah Festival Of Trees



If you've been following my blog lately you will have seen several posts on
the Utah Festival of Trees.  Here are the last few pictures for you to enjoy.
I had quite a few more pictures, but I am going to admit to you that I am
actually a little tired of seeing Christmas decor.  I think I over saturated
myself!  (*_*)  So here are the last few snippets of Christmas decor for
the 2012 season...enjoy!





Pretty tree with matching cozy decor...





I thought that this "Drama Queen" tree with the Justin Bieber
cardboard cutout in the front was kind of funny!





This was a really clever display depicting "Joy To The World"...with
snowmen fashioned out of world globes.  Isn't that a neat idea!





If you know anything about sports and Utah, you will recognize the
significance of this "Rivalry" display between BYU and The University of Utah!





The last display I want to leave you with is this adorable little Charlie Brown
Christmas tree and sled with Snoopy inside.  I have been hearing the theme
for the old Charlie Brown's Christmas tv special on the radio lately while I've
been in my car and I just love it.  I can just see Charlie Brown walking
through the snow with his little pathetic tree.  (*_*)

Thanks for joining me today.

Have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

~Stacy~

6 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I love all the trees! Love the drama tree with Justin Bieber the most. Love the idea of a crown on top of the tree. :)

Melanie said...

Hi Stacey and Merry Christmas to you !
I have loved looking at all of your Christmas trees from the festival. The drama queen tree made me giggle :-)
Thanks for always posting gorgeous things for us to be inspired from x

The Porcelain Rose said...

OMGosh!! What beautiful PINK trees!!!! Just gorgeous!
I love a shabby chic Christmas.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Warm wishes,
Elizabeth

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh this is so fun! I think the drama queen has my name all over it! I know the end of this year has been so tough on you, I hope for just a day or two you can sit your sadness aside and Have a Merry Christmas,thank you for your friendship and sharing life's ride with me

Carol

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Wow, what fabulous trees!

Have a very Merry Christmas.

hugs
Sissie

Siobhan said...

Happy new year lovely xo