Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Artful Blogging Magazine


The Summer 2009 issue of Artful Blogging magazine is due to hit the newsstands on May 1st and I've got a little tidbit of information for you...Stacy's Shabby Shoppe is FEATURED in this issue! How exciting! I'm so pleased that the editors of this fabulous publication contacted me to be included in this lovely issue. You will find my article and photographs near the back so drop me a line and let me know what you think. I am a real fan of this publication. The photographs and stories are so inspiring and every issue is always jam packed with creative ideas! It's too bad it only comes out once every quarter. I could read it every month!

You can find this publication at most Barnes & Nobles stores...at least that is where I have had the best luck in finding it. You can also order it directly from Stampington. com. Just click the link on my sidebar to take you directly to their web site. I hope you enjoy this gorgeous issue. I received my preview copy the other day and it is absolutely fantastic! Until next time, ~Stacy~ xo

1 comment:

bj said...

Hi, Stacy...
Congratulations on your being featured in THE magazine!!
I THINK you are the same Stacy's Shabby Shop I used to buy from on Ebay..? I was always trying to peek around your auction item to see other parts of your pretty home.
Come over to see me sometime and now, I must go read more of your lovely blog....
bj