Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The January Blues...Not This Year!



Happy New Year to you all! Can you believe that it's a new year already and that the holidays are over? Every day I continue to watch the snow fall whether it be softly coming down or rattling against the windows. We are having a "real" winter here in Utah this year. The snowfall has been incredible, but I welcome it and am comforted by the fact that it will be spring yet again within two or three months. That is something to look forward to!

Every year I have such a hard time with January and February. They seem to strech on forever and I long for the days of the first signs of spring. One thing that I find keeps me feeling optimistic and upbeat is exercise. Yes, I know, alot of you are groaning about this, but to me one of the best feelings is walking out of those gym doors after a great workout. Everything seems brighter and fresher and I feel more energetic and ready to go. I have been going to the same gym for 10 years and this year I decided it was time for a change. The new facility I'm going to is amazing and I think I'm really going to love it. Sometimes a change of scenery is all one needs to get motivated again! Above are a few photos of the cardio area and running track on the upper level...fun fun!

I wish you all a happy and very healthy new year and wish you success in your fitness goals this year. Summer is coming even though it feels a long way off. Now is the time to invest in yourself and gain a few cute new curves in the process! (*_*) Until next time, ~Stacy~ xo

No comments: