Friday, July 6, 2007

It's The Weekend Again!


It's Friday and I don't know where this week has gone! I guess I've been busy! Today is a busy day too...running errands. It's off to the gym to work out, then down to Fedex to drop off a package, then I need to fill up my car and wash it, go to Debby's to drop off her latest treasures, and then finally...drum roll...grocery shopping! I despise grocery shopping, but then again who loves it right?!

Tomorrow morning we are going to an estate auction at 9:00 a.m. up in Clearfield which is about one hour or so away. That means getting up at 6:00, leaving by 7:00, getting there by 8:00 or so and then previewing until 9:00 when the sale starts! It is going to be 102 out tomorrow and the auction is outside, but I guess that's what you have to do to get those treasures! I hope you all have a lovely weekend ~ do something fun! (*_*)

No comments: