Wednesday, June 6, 2007

My Favorite Show ~ Yes, It Really Is!




My favorite show of all time is Little House on the Prairie. Now, I know this must sound ridiculous to most of you, but it is honestly a show that I can sit down and watch from start to finish and end up feeling good after watching it without having to really think. Don't get me wrong ~ I am a serious action junkie. I do not like "chick flicks" at all. I am just not that type of person. A good action film really gets me going, but when I am watching something on actual TV, I love this show. I am really sick of all of the reality shows, talk shows, crime shows, cop shows...all of that stuff. So, I turn on the Tivo and catch up on what's happening in Walnut Grove. And really, take one look at Charles...who can resist him! Here are some of my other favorite residents of Walnut Grove...



Caroline Ingalls...always patient, always kind and always taking Mrs. Oleson with a grain of salt!



Charles and Caroline ~ Ma and Pa ~ sharing a quiet moment together.



And here are the lovely little girls we all love ~ Laura and Mary Ingalls.




I love Mr. Edwards! He is so hilarious...."Old Dan Tucker is a fine old man"....



Doctor Hiram Baker is another favorite character.



Don't we all just love to hate this woman!? Talk about a witch, but she really made the show didn't she. It would not have been the same without her at all! What an actress! I believe that she is still involved with the theatre somewhere in California.



And the chip off the old block herself...the hateful Nellie Oleson! Grrrrrrr!


Good old Nels...always trying to smooth things over with everyone and make up for his wife being a complete idiot! He was always so nice!

So there is my confession...I am a Little House on the Prairie addict! Oh well, I guess I could be addicted to worse things than this! I used to sit and watch this show with my Grandmother years ago when I was young. Perhaps that is why I still like it so much!


No comments: