Wednesday, May 2, 2007



I have been working today on listings for the web site. Above are a few of the newest things that have been listed in Vintage Finds. I have so much to list ~ where will I find the time! Right now I just feel like I want to be out in the yard!

Tomorrow I will be working on more listings. I have some absolutely gorgeous vintage cherubs lamps to list so watch for those. They graced our bedroom for several years ~ hubby made them for me, but since I redid our bedroom a few weeks ago I have pretty much "gutted it". I only have two things on my walls ~ a large picture and a small mirror. There must be something wrong with me! I am usually the Queen of Clutter! I am loving the new simple look in the bedroom though. I should have cleaned it out years ago...even though I am getting rid of some of my favorite things!

I have been working all day and now it's 10:34 p.m. and I am off to watch a movie. I think I will watch "Heat" with Al Pacino and Robert DeNiro. It is a favorite ~ it's long, but good! After all, what else do I have to do? Hubby won't be home until 1:00 and then we'll still stay up after that! With the shift he works, we are definitely night owls. It is unusual for me to go to bed before 2:00 a.m. Wade came home one night and I was in bed at 1:00 a.m. and he came in and asked me if I was sick! What does that tell you! (*_*)

Well, I'm off to relax. I hope you are all having a great week! Talk to you soon!

No comments: