Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Goofing Off & Porch Decor!



So yes...I know!  My last post was on August 29th!  I have had people
sending me emails to find out what is going on with me!  So I must
confess...here is what has been going on...I've been GOOFING OFF!





Where did we leave off?  Let's see...in August I was talking about Victorian
Trading Company and how much I was looking forward to fall.  Well, fall is
in full swing now isn't it!  Siince my last post I took a lovely vacation to
Mount Rushmore to see the "BIG HEADS" and then I spent the rest of
September getting ready for my Mom to arrive.  She was coming for a
nice long six week visit!  Note I said "was"...she has come and gone!
We had the most AMAZING time together!  I sure LOVE my Mom!





I meant to post these pictures a long time ago, BUT things just got in the way
soooo....here are some pictures of what my porch looks like this fall...





I always decorate my concrete dog for the seasons...seeing as
how I don't have a REAL dog anymore...boo hoo!  :(





The brown and orange decor stays OUTSIDE, not inside...it's
just not my thing to have it inside the house...





A little autumn fairy is resting on my wreath...





along with her friend who is perched on my tulle...









these fairies seem to be everywhere...





I hope you are having a wonderful fall!

~Stacy~

No comments: