Monday, December 19, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree!



Here is a little glimpse of my tree this year.  I was going to try and go
simple this time, but it didn't quite work out.  I actually really love all
of my decorations and didn't feel like buying new ones so all of the "old"
ones got thrown on.  I like to put things on the tree from around the
house too...just little items that I love and that will "go" with all of my
pinkness.  I hope you enjoy...







My angel never wants to stay on top without falling over so I use this
pretty pink venetian mask instead flanked with flowers and feathers.





I have several of these pretty pink feathery birds around my home.  I
found them at Michael's a few years back and I love them because they
have little clips on the bottom.  I love their long tails!





More pretty pink and white ornaments.





A sweet little vintage drum with silver glitter.





Marie Antoinette's settee...





A sweet vintage pink safety pin basket.





Dream a little dream...





I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas
and a happy New Year!

~Stacy~

7 comments:

Vagabonds Mercantile said...

Very Pretty. Now could I get a closeup of your curtains please.

ShabbyESP said...

I love your tree!!! What are you using for the tree skirt? It looks so pretty
May your Holidays be wonderful!!!

Suzann ~xoxo~

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh Stacy, your tree is so full of pink the tree looks pink. I love the tree topper, birds, and Marie Antoinette's settee...It is gorgeous!!

Carol

Stacy's Shabby Shoppe said...

Suzann...for a tree skirt I'm just using two lovely pink throws with pink fur on the outside and pink velvet on the inside.

Pollyanna said...

Oh so charming,it is really a confection .... I can almost taste it, I am pretty sure it would taste like pink cotton candy .... yummy!!

Sandy S said...

Stace,
Awesome tree - so you!

How are you? You snuck into K-Town & we didn't get a chance to get together! LOL

We've had a wild ride here the last couple of months between Boyd & I - thank goodness for sick time! LOL At least Ali (dog) is healthy! :)

Have an awesome holiday and wishing you a warm, wonderful Christmas!

Hugs,
S

Georgianna said...

Stacy, your tree is absolutely amazing – my favorite this year. I LOVE all your ornaments!

Wishing you a beautiful, sparkly and pink Christmas!

xo

Georgianna