Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Little Spring Luncheon



Last month it was my turn to hold the ladies luncheon for our antiquing group.
I wanted to go with a really simple colorful theme and seeing as how I was
longing for spring, pastels seemed to be the right choice.





A hand pieced tablecloth from the Caribbean with pretty
floral plates and floral placemats all seemed to fit the scheme.





I used two different sets of vintage china.  The floral set is
by Lefton and the other is a hand painted set from Germany.





Pretty faux cupcakes add whimsy and charm!





I used my huge glass teacup vase with a large bunch of flowers from Costco.
The little pink bird on the top is a favorite of mine and I have several of these
strewn about the house in pots of flowers and perched on chandeliers.

That's it ~ just a few quick snapshots for you.
Maybe they will inspire you to invite a few friends
over to celebrate the much anticipated spring season!

~Stacy~

11 comments:

Rachel and Pia's Cottage said...

Hi Stacy,
Oh, it looks lovely...wish I could have come! :o)
Happy Spring!
Love, Lori

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Stacy, that sounds like fun! I like doing just the table setting and decorating, I don't much like to cook though...It's all about the table. The pink bird is a cute little piece of whimsey!!

Carol

Mother's Violets said...

Dear Stacy,
You have the loveliest way of creating a warm, beautiful atmosphere. I am sure the ladies felt refreshed, just being with you and in your pretty home.
Maryanne

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Stacy, I forgot you were a night owl too! Good luck with the apron giveaway!

Carol

June said...

Hi Stacy,
This table setting is everything I love! I imagine the antiquing ladies feel the same way and loved it just as much. It is beautiful. I love the faux cupcakes as an added touch.

I adore the floral painting on the backs of your chairs. How pretty is that!!!!

I laughed about no Spring coming to Utah. Maybe someday it will be there.
hugs to you...

Miss Gracie's House said...

Simply beautiful and so so YOU!
Rene

Shabbyprimdelights said...

Hi Stacey I am your newest follower and your blog is sooo beautiful. I will back to read all your gorgest posts and hope you will visit me also.
www.shabbyprimdelights.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Stacy, I love the office redo. I love the pink so much. Your table is gorgeous and it makes me dream of beautiful ladies who lunch!

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

What a beautiful tablescape, Stacy! I love it. The glass teacup of flowers is just the special touch of whimsy that I so love!

My post is ready and will be going up late tonight so be sure to check it out!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Wendy@Once upon a rose haven said...

Beautiful table setting, and I love that little Pink bird.
Blessings ~*~Wendy~*~

Simply Me said...

Thank you so much, for your wonderful comment.. Have a Great Night !!