Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Little Spring Sale!

Hello Ladies ~ yes, I have been a little bit absent from blogging and working on the web site during the past little while. With spring finally arriving, I have been busy doing yard work, selling at an antique show, celebrating our anniversary and my birthday and have just generally been having some FUN now that the weather has finally turned around a bit!


New treasures are coming soon to the web site, but in the meantime I would like to offer you 25% off any ONE item on Wednesday and Thursday (April 14th and 15th). A credit will apply back to your Paypal account (or on your credit/debit card...however you pay!). Have a browse through our romantic boutiques and pick up a special little treasure just for you!


As always, I would like to thank you all for your friendship and support! I've been selling online for nine years now and love every minute of it and it's all thanks to you! Have a great day! ~Stacy~

2 comments:

Vintage Rose Collection said...

WOW, beautiful pink chair Stacy! Love it!!!!
Happy Birthday & Anniversary my sweet friend :)
Jo

Pieces of Dreams said...

Hi Stacy! Just popping by to say "hello". I'm glad you are taking time to reward yourself with a little fun after hard work. Hope you had a lovely birthday and anniversary! Karen