Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Love Fall!

















Like many of you, fall really is my favorite time of the year. I absolutely love fall decor, pumpkins, candles that smell of intriguing spices, the cooler weather...it's definitely the season for me! I just finished decorating my front porch yesterday and I'm quite happy with the way it turned out. I need darker chairs!, but these ones will have to do. My decorating tends to be abit on the whimsical side...notice the sunglasses on my concrete dog and the fairies and gnomes hanging from my tulle and grapevines on the front window.


The best thing about my fall decor is that almost everything has been collected over time from my favorite thrift stores. It's amazing what people get rid of in the off season and that is the best time to collect it. I sometimes get strange looks when I am buying pumpkins in April, but hey...a girl has got to do what a girl has got to do! When it gets closer to Halloween, I will incorporate more Halloween decor and when my pumpkins in the garden are ready (and there are tons of them this year!) they will all go on the porch with straw bales taking the place of the wicker rocking chairs. Enjoy the photos and have a happy fall! ~Stacy~

5 comments:

My Vintage Treasures said...

I LOVE your picutres!!! What a beautiful fall setting!!!

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

I did enjoy your posts... Your fall theme looks great Stacy with all the wonderful details you have put throughout.

Happy Fall to you too!!

Lynnae said...

Your lovely decorating inspires me to get started!

Tutti Chic said...

Just gorgeous fall decorating stacy! you inspire me! :) chris

loosesparrow said...

Your photography is enchanting. I am a new blogger and surpised at how difficult taking awesome pictures is. You are an inspiration!