Thursday, September 13, 2007

Beautiful Books!


I can't help it ~ I love books! Decorating books, craft books, inspirational books, cookbooks, antique novels, poetry books...I just love them all! To celebrate my love affair with books, we are working on opening our new Beautiful Books Boutique! All of the books in our Boutique will be new, gently used or offered to you from our own collection. To help on shipping costs, we will be shipping all books by Media Mail. It takes a few days longer, but shipping is much less expensive.

We should have our new Boutique open by early next week! I hope you will enjoy browsing through our collection of books and that you will find a good read for those cozy evenings ahead!

2 comments:

Vintage Rose Collection said...

Stacy is that your new ad?? Its perfect! Love it!!!!
Jo

Stacy's Shabby Shoppe said...

Hi Jo Jo ~

Yes it is! (*_*)