Wednesday, February 12, 2014

New Treasures Today!



Hello everyone!

I have finally gotten into gear and listed some
new treasures in my Etsy shop and on my web
site.  I've had a few people ask me what the
difference is between the two!  Well, nothing
really...basically I just have two selling venues.
The prices are the same, although I will say
that by purchasing on my web site I do not 
have to pay the Etsy final value fees.  That
is about it!  Now that I've cleared that up
for you...here are a few new treasures that
I have just listed.  If anything strikes your
fancy, just stop on over and see me!  Shop
links are in the sidebar!



Love this antique yardlong print!



This French lady print is gorgeous!



This porcelain bisque vanity set is so pretty!



I love vintage Italian florentine!



Another yardlong print...this one is by Mary Hart
and it's abit worn.  I called it "shabby decayed".
I love it!



Everyone loves a sparkling chandelier!

Have a great day!

~Stacy~

3 comments:

Georgianna said...

It all looks fabulous, Stacy!! Love that table!! :)

xo

June said...

What beautiful treasures Stacy! I love your taste and style my friend!
hugs from here...

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I bet that feels good to get so much done!!! OK, I know love Italian Florentine...Now that I know what it is...Thanks to you!

Carol