Friday, June 8, 2012

A Few New Treasures...



Here are just a few new treasures that I have just listed in my Etsy shop.
This pretty cherub dish would be lovely painted or left as is.





I love these dishes!  I have two platters, dinner plates, dessert
plates and sweet matching bowls as well.





This is just the cutest antique book.  I love the sweet cover!





Here are some pretty vintage lavender pieces!





Three different sets of these lovely Cameo Creations prints were just listed.
They are some of my favorite decorating accent pieces!





Here is another lovely antique book.  However I think that she has just
sold as I put a reserve on her this evening in my Etsy shop.  Don't you
just love the adorable little girl on the cover!





This is just a tiny little frame, but I love the little pink hand painted roses.

Just to let you know that I sell mostly the same items both on my web
site and in my Etsy shop.  Sometimes I do list some craft related items
on Etsy and I tend to do different sales at different times on both sites
so be sure to check BOTH of them to see what's new and what's on sale!

Have a great day!

~Stacy~

3 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

So many sweet things--my favorite being that first old book. Love it!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I'm with Sandy, that book is adorable, but everything is gorgeous, you have the best taste!

Carol

Melanie said...

Hello Stacey, that book is just lovely, no wonder it sold so fast.

I am waiting to buy my copy of Romantic Homes so I can take a peak at your story ! It hasn't arrived in Australia yet.

Thanks for your comments on my vintage books story. I so wish I could see your Nany Drew collection. Is it the complete set? Hang on to them becuase they are becoming quite valuable xo