Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sweet Faux Cupcakes ~ Yum Yum!



Well it's been exactly one month since I have blogged!  I know...where did the
time go?  I took a little vacation and got a bad cold as the result of it, am
battling seasonal allergies and am trying to get rid of another little issue!  I
hope that I am on the mend!  With all of that being said, I thought it was high
time that I listed some more faux cupcakes as my stock is running really low.
Here are some of the newest ones that are listed in my Sweet Treats Boutique!




All of my newest cupcakes have sweet vintage ballerina toppers, either dotted
or silver cupcakes liners and either pink or white sparkled frosting!





These look good enough to eat!








The cupcakes are available in either my Etsy shop or on my web site...the
prices are the same in both venues.  Be sure to take a peek!

Wishing you a wonderful week ahead!

~Stacy~




3 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Stacy, they are absolutely adorable...They sure don't look faux!

Carol

Julie said...

Those are so cute! Now I'm hungry for cupcakes.

I hope you feel better soon.

Rachel and Pia's Cottage said...

Glad you are on the mend! Take your Vit. D and B-12 too. :o) I agree with Julie.....makes me want to eat cupcakes.....they look so real ! I love the one I got from you. Take care, Lori