Thursday, September 29, 2011

I'm Outa Here!



Well, it's time!  I'm off tomorrow...flying home to Canada for five weeks!
Yes, I said FIVE!  I can't wait to see my family and friends and can you
believe that I'm leaving hubby at home!  Wow!  I'm even leaving him in
charge of the web site and my Etsy shoppe until I return!  He's really the
best shipper around!  (*_*)  Such a good guy!  The weather up there is
beautiful (in the 70's) so it will be just perfect!  For the record, it is going
to be 90 here in Salt Lake tomorrow!  Unreal!

So it's out the door in the morning to Salt Lake International, then on
to SeaTac (Seattle) and then home to Kelowna, B.C.  My whole trip will
only take me 4:40 and that's with a 1.5 hour stopover in Seattle so it's
not a long trip, but I love to fly so I am excited to be on the move!

Have a great October and I'll try to take
lots of cool pictures to post upon my return!

~Stacy~

5 comments:

Georgianna said...

Whoo! Welcome back to the Pacific Northwest! Wave as you pass through Seattle! Wish you were laying over longer – I would come out and have coffee with you.

Have a wonderful vacation! xo – g

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Have a great time, it was 97 today in Orlando, send that Canadian air on down!

Carol

Jennifer said...

Stacy, have a wonderful time. I love B.C. it is so beautiful. Can't wait to see some pics.

Miss Gracie's House said...

Oh, I hope you are having a wonderful time with your dear family!
Rene

Rachel and Pia's Cottage said...

Hope you are having fun Stacy! :o)