Monday, June 6, 2011

More Treasures At Treasures Antique Mall!



A few posts back I featured the outdoor area of Treasures Antique Mall in
Springville, Utah.  I took tons of pictures that day so today I thought that
I would continue on with some of the inside shots of this fantastic antique
mall and show you some of the "treasures" that await you inside!

This lovely garden themed display greets you as you walk in the front door.
Lots of adorable vintage McCoy plant pots, pretty tulips, birdhouses and
other sweet vintage treasures are included...love the vintage china on
display inside the white dresser and in the lovely old brass birdcage!





On the other side of the entry way is this lovely antique bedroom suite.





So grab a shopping cart and let's get going!





The very first booth in the mall belongs to my friend Paula.  She consigns
items with me on my web site and she has a total of four booths in the mall.
Yes, she's a go-getter!  This booth is her vintage black and white booth that
is filled with french style items, vintage wedding toppers and lots of great
items with a black and white theme...and some gold too!





Pretty tole trays, ornate columns...lots of cool stuff!





This cabinet is filled with vintage and antique cake toppers.





So many lovely pieces!





Check out this extremely cool Victorian era velvet hat complete with
antique millinery flowers around the middle and a matching velvet flower.


Stop by soon for my next post where I will continue on down the
aisle of this amazing antique mall here in the state of Utah!


~Stacy~

7 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Stacy, I love the little white half round table in the first picture! That is some mall, what fun~ Thanks for sharing!

Carol

Unknown said...

I went over after reading your post, and I did notice her booth! It was so great. I got a couple of items that I couldn't bear to leave behind!
I am hoping I can get over more often, after years of not ever going! Thanks for the tip!

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

That's a fabulous place! I'm seeing things in every photo that I want. Looks like a "shop til you drop" kind of mall.

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

What a fun place to shop! How I'd love to go there!! You'll have to tell me what kind of prices does your friend ask for on her wedding couples? I have a growing collection. That pink tulip quilt is gorgeous!

Hope you are having a great summer! BTW, I'm having a party and giveaway on Friday and would love to have you join us. Come read all about it.

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Jennifer said...

Stacy, your photos are great. I love Treasures too. I love that Victorian velvet hat of Paula's. I look at it everytime I go into the store. Next year you need to go to Farm Chicks with us. We would love to have you.

p.s. Gazebo looks great too!

Georgianna said...

Wow! Such beautiful displays, Stacy. I'm going to have to figure out how to add that location to my list!

That hat is divine! Wishing you a great weekend. xo

lavender room said...

Ciao! How wonderful! Even the shopping cart .... it's a dream! Deborah