Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Best Buddies...

Bobo ~ my best friend ever!


Lacey ~ my Moms adorable friend!

Everyone loves their dog and I am no exception! I thought I would share a few cute pics with you of my two favorite furry friends. Bobo, the little black rascal at the top, is my best friend (well, other than hubby!). He came with me from Canada and I have had him since he was a puppy. He is now 15.5 years old and still going strong! He sleeps a little bit more now during the day and is a little more grumpy at times than he used to be, but he is still the best companion ever. Don't even want to think about a future without him! The other adorable white maltipoo is Lacey and she lives with my Mom in Canada. She always brings her along when she comes to visit and she is just a really sweet little dog. Bobo isn't too impressed with her. He practically ignores her when she is around, but I guess he's earned being the "top dog" in our house! I think he is too! Until next time, ~Stacy~ xo

1 comment:

Tutti Chic said...

Stacy~Happy Thanksgiving to you & your precious best buds!!! xo chris