Thursday, April 24, 2008

Southern Living








I came across this lovely Southern Living magazine the other day and thought that it looked interesting. I really enjoy this magazine when I purchase it and this is a special entertaining issue with articles featuring Sandra Lee, the Queen of "Semi-Homemade". Now most of you can probably already tell why I wanted to read this article. It's plain and simple ~ her kitchen is adorable! I don't know if it's actually HER kitchen or if it's on a set, but it sure is cute. Have you ever noticed how many gals out there who love the style of decor that we do have a pink Kitchen Aid mixer in their kitchen?! I confess, I do! I don't use it a lot, but boy it sure looks lovely sitting on my countertop. My hubby bought it for me for Christmas about four years ago and it is so pretty! I also have a pink Cooks crock pot from JC Penney that goes really well with the Kitchen Aid pink appliances. My crock pot ~ I use it a lot!

This issue has some really lovely decorating and tabletop ideas as well as mouthwatering looking recipes. This is the March/April issue so it will most likely be taken off the shelves soon. There is a triple lemon cake that I am itching to try ~ so much for the diet! Until next time, ~Stacy~ xo

4 comments:

Vintage Rose Collection said...

Stacy, I love her set too, and it seems to change with every dish she makes..LOL.. Easter, the entire kitchen was lavender..It was gorgoues!
Thanks for sharing this lovely pink oasis with us!
Jo
xo

Tutti Chic said...

Stacy~I just got my copy & LOVE this is issue! I always look forward to my issues of SL~It's great isn't it? xo chri

Lynette Marie said...

Hi Stacy ~ your site looks wonderful. That kitchen IS beautiful...I'm probably too late to find a copy. How true....I've always wanted that pink mixer!! Isn't it funny how content we are to have something because it 'looks pretty', even if we don't use it? Thanks for the photos.

Anonymous said...

I would love that magazine up North here?