Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hot Cottage Collectibles Book


This spring I was absolutely delighted when I was contacted by Dianne Zweig to be a contributor to this lovely new book, Hot Cottage Collectibles for Vintage Style Homes. This is Dianne's second book and hopefully it will be as well received as her first book, Hot Kitchen & Home Collectibles of the 30s, 40s, 50s. I see many of my friends are included such as my dear friend Jo from Vintage Rose Collection, Sanya from In The Pink Antiques and Cherie from Bella Rose Design just to name a few. I have no idea how many of my photographs were selected nor do I know what this book looks like inside yet so I'm pretty excited to see how it all turned out. I'm very honored to be asked to contribute to such an exciting project! To preorder your copy go to amazon.com. It is being published now and will be available sometime in October. I hope you enjoy it! Until next time, ~Stacy~ xo

No comments: