Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Our New Look!

Hello Ladies ~

Well, it's official...I've just launched our new web site look this evening. I hope you like it! I love the new chocolate and pink color scheme along with some new graphics. I was opting for an elegant look with a dash of French grunge! LOL! Whatever that means...the graphics are not perfect looking as well as the text and that is the image I was going for instead of everything being crisp and neat. I still have tweaking to do here and there and I have to convert all of the listings over to the new backgrounds and colors and that will take a few days, but the main part of it is basically done. I hope you like it! Let me know....not that I will be doing it over or anything! (*_*), but I'd love to know what you think! Thanks gals! ~Stacy~ xo

No comments: